bread is so fucking good man I could prob eat an entire bakery in 25 minutes or less
- assistant: sir, you've received an influx of complaints about your last films not exhibiting racial diversity
- white filmmaker: ah, don't worry Johnson i've got the perfect idea for this next one
- assistant: what is it?
- white filmmaker: arabs
- assistant: sir, i'm not sure that word means what you think it means
- white filmmaker: bear with me Johnson, arabs, lining the streets, and they're angry
- assistant: angry about what?
- white filmmaker: i don't know what, something, but they're angry and they're chanting and there's lots of smoke and dust and what not.
- assistant: okay... but those would still be extras, what about a lead character?
- white filmmaker: you're right Johnson, we'll have a muslim villain
- assistant: what? also those words aren't interchangeab-
- white filmmaker: how's our supply of white suits, guns, and chains?
- assistant: our supply of wha-
- white filmmaker: maybe cigars. let's give him a cigar. and one of those head thingies.
- assistant: sir, all of these are just racist played out stereotypes you can't just -
- white filmmaker: Johnson you're absolutely correct, the movie isn't diverse enough
- assistant: well that's not exactly what i was saying but -
- white filmmaker: we forgot to include any middle eastern women!
- assistant: okay... that's actually the closest to racial sensitivity you've gotten so far....
- white filmmaker: now tell me Johnson, what do you know about bellydancing
- WiFi: connected
- Me: then fucking act like it
"How are your grades?"
"What are you majoring in?"
"Have you got a girlfriend?"
"What do you want to do when you graduate?"